The School contributes to 4 Masters coursework programs (normally one year full-time, or two years part-time) the Masters of Arts in Military History, Master of Arts in Strategy and Security, Master of Arts in Strategy and Management and the Masters of International Law and Security. MA Coursework programs are open to both military personnel and civilian.
- Semester 2 - 2014 - Course outlines
- ZINT8105 Academic Practice
- ZHSS8125 Strategic Communication - Dr Christina Spittel
- ZHSS8204 Mod Naval History & Strategy - Dr John Reeve
- ZHSS8210 Genocide - Dr Debbie Lackerstein
- ZHSS8223 The First World War - Dr John Connor
- ZHSS8409 Asia-Pacific Security - Dr Jian Zhang
- ZHSS8417 Air Power in the 21st Century - Dr Callum Brown
- ZHSS8441 Cyber Security and World Politics - Prof Toni Erskine
- Course Outlines Archive
For detailed information about the School of Humanities and Social Sciences postgraduate programs visit the Student Adminstration Website.