The School contributes to 4 Masters coursework programs (normally one year full-time, or two years part-time) the Masters of Arts in Military History, Master of Arts in Strategy and Security, Master of Arts in Strategy and Management and the Masters of International Law and Security. MA Coursework programs are open to both military personnel and civilian.
- Course Outlines Semester 1 – 2014
- ZHSS8103 Nearest Neighbours: Asia-Pacific Literature, Culture and Communication
- ZINT8105 Academic Practice: Critical Reading and Writing
- ZHSS8225 Australian Military History: An Introduction
- ZHSS8226 The Vietnam Wars: A Thirty Year Conflict
- ZHSS8403 Global Security
- ZHSS8407 Global Governance in an Age of Globalisation
- ZHSS8438 The Justice of War: State, Self-Defence and Force
- ZHSS8440 Delinquent Organisations
- Course Outlines Archive
For detailed information about the School of Humanities and Social Sciences postgraduate programs visit the Student Adminstration Website.